This policy covers how we collect, use and protect your personal data. We are committed to taking all possible steps to protect your personal data.
This policy covers users of our website.
• We collect data required for booking holiday accommodation or for enquiring about booking holiday accommodation. We only collect data necessary for this purpose.
Our website is not intended for the use of children.
The Process for Collecting Personal Data
• Information input on our website; we collect your personal data when you send a booking request, create a user account or send an enquiry via our website.
• We may receive personal data from third party sources such as Google, Facebook or other App providers in providing our services to you.
How Personal Data is used
• We never sell your data on.
• When you send an enquiry via the website or complete a booking request, your data will be passed on to relevant cottage owners or agencies that you want to contact or contract with. Those third parties should have their own privacy policies.
• We only use personal data for lawful purposes where required to carry out our legitimate business interests.
• We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is kept safe and secure.
• We only use your personal data to provide you with marketing communications where you have opted in to do this. You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications at any time.
Third Party Links
• Our website contains links to third party website. We have no control over the policies of these third party websites. You should refer to their own privacy policies on their websites.
Business Transfer or Sale
In the instance of a business transfer or sale of the business, you understand that your user information would be transferred to the new company and that the new company would continue to use your personal information as set out in this policy.
• Our website has some browser cookies to provide you with a smooth user experience.
• You can close your account with us at any time, although an active account is needed for bookings, sending enquiries and for completion of bookings, so closure is not recommended if you have any active bookings.
• You have the right to request that your personal data is erased. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances. If you want to request to exercise your legal rights, you will need to contact us in writing via our contact form
• Before we are able to accept any such requests, we will need to verify your identity.
• Once we have processed any such requests, your personal data will be permanently deleted, except for certain information that we are legally required or allowed to retain
• We retain personal data as long as needed or permitted for legal purposes, for example, we may be subject to legal obligations which mean that we need to keep records of your transactions for a certain time period before they can be deleted.
If you do request to delete your personal information, we may retain your personal information for our legitimate business interests such as ensuring security of the website, for fraud detection, and for legal and auditing obligations.
We have sought to keep this policy concise, straight to the point and easy to understand.